Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022, 90 TES Vacancies
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army is looking for eligible unmarried male candidates to fill up 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-47 course. Online application process for these 90 vacancies begins from 24.01.2022. Candidates who have interest in Defence jobs may apply for this Army TES 47 recruitment 2022 by filling the online form. Before applying for this Indian Army recruitment 2022, candidates should read the terms & conditions. Apply online link for this Indian Army TES vacancy is valid up to 23.02.2022. Join Indian Army recruitment 2022 notification has been released @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Details of Indian Army TES 47 Recruitment 2022Organization NameIndian ArmyName of Course10+2 TES CourseNo of Vacancies90StipendRs. 16260 to Rs. 56100Online Application Available from24.01.2022Last Date to Submit the Online Application23.02.2022Official Websitejoinindianarmy.nic.in
- Applicants should have passed Class 12th from recognized board.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Candidates age limit in between 16 ½ years and 19 ½ years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- Scrutiny of application.
- SSB Interview.
- Application through online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original.
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2021.
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find & click on TES 47 Course.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD HERE
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: CLICK HERE
Applicants need to visit official website to get more career opportunities at Indian Army. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at rkhack.com to know latest job updates.
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021 exam. Training period is 5 years. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. SSB will be conducted by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer & Interviewing Officer. SSB interview will be held at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab). Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service trg academy on disciplinary need not to apply. More details of Join Indian Army recruitment 2022, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job advertisements are uploaded at official website