CGA 590 Assistant Accounts Officers Recruitment 2022
Ministry of Finance has released a notification that Controller General of Accounts (CGA) recruitment 2022 will hire suitable candidates to fill up 590 vacancies for Assistant Accounts Officers Posts. Interested and eligible candidates for the CGA jobs can apply now. Enthusiastic aspirants for the Ministry of Finance CGA Recruitment 2022 must check the Controller General of Accounts job notification in advance to determine the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check complete details below.
CGA AAO Recruitment 2022
- No. of posts: 590
- Name of posts: Assistant Accounts Officers (AAO)
- Holding analogous post of AAO or equivalent in Level-08 and Level-09 on completion of four years in Level-08 on regular basis.
- AAO (Civil) / SAS or equivalent examination passed officials. SAS exam passed candidates awaiting their promotion can also apply.
- The maximum age limit for the appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of application.
Selection Process for CGA Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Deputation. The period of Deputation initially will be for 03 years and can be extended or curtailed as required in the difficulties of public services. The terms and conditions of Deputation will be regulated following the DoPT OM No. 6/8/2009- Est. (Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended from time to time.
How to Apply for CGA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online by sending the filled up application form to Senior Accounts Officer (HR-3), O/o Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Room No. 210, 2nd Floor, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Block E, GPO Complex, INA, Delhi – 110023 by post or by email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Links for CGA Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for CGA Recruitment 2022
- Employment News Released Date: 22.01.2022 to 28.01.2022
- Starting Date to Apply: 22nd January 2022
- Closing Date to Apply: Within 45 Days of Publication of Advertisement. (07th March 2022)
Ministry of Finance has invited applications from candidates to apply for Assistant Accounts Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply by sending the filled up application form to the address given below or through email. The last date to apply for the posts is within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.