Western Railway Recruitment 2021, Apply 80 JE & Other Vacancies @ rrc-wr.com
Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway has recently released job notification [01/2021 & 02/2021] on 11.10.2021 for filling up 80 vacancies. Moreover, these 80 vacancies are assigned for the post of Junior Engineer, Technician, Junior Stenographer (English/ Hindi) & Junior Translator (Hindi). Candidates who are interested in this Western Railway recruitment job vacancy should read the instruction carefully before applying. Applicant may apply Western Railway jobs through online using its official website (rrc-wr.com), the commencement of online application starts from 22.10.2021 to 21.11.2021.
Details of RRC WR Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021Organization NameRailway Recruitment Cell – Western RailwayAdvertisement no.01/2021 & 02/2021Job NameJunior Engineer, Technician, Junior Stenographer & Junior TranslatorTotal Vacancy80Job LocationAnywhere in Western RailwayNotification Released Date11.10.2021Starting Date of the Online Application22.10.2021Last Date to Submit the Online Application21.11.2021Official Websiterrc-wr.com
Western Railway Job Vacancy DetailsName of the PostNo. of VacanciesJunior Engineer39Technician24Junior Stenographer09Junior Translator08TOTAL: 80
- Applicant should hold Matriculation/ 10+2/ Diploma/ Master’s degree from a recognized Board/ University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
- Selection process will be based on CBT/ Document Verification/ Medical Examination Stenography Skill Test / Translation Test.
- Apply Western Railway jobs through online mode only.
How to apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “rrc-wr.com”
- Click the required notification given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Once the link gets activated, Apply Online through the link.
- And finally, submit the online application form before the last end dates.
The detailed information of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply Western Railway recruitment process is discussed above. Stay tuned with rkhack to get more latest updates.
Western Railway hire candidate with their basis qualification of Matriculation/ 10+2/ Diploma/ Master’s degree. The recruitment process will involve CBT/ Document Verification/ Medical Examination Stenography Skill Test / Translation Test. After the tests, selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Western Railway. More details of Western Railway recruitment, RRC WR Junior Engineer recruitment, WR RRC jobs, careers, upcoming railway jobs, selection list, merit list, result etc. will be available on the official website. Scroll down to get complete details about Western Railway job vacancy. The online application link and notification link is provided above.