- Sensitive decision of Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani in the Core Committee to strengthen the manpower in health services in the current situation of Corona transition
– More than two thousand posts of nurses in the state will be filled by direct recruitment on immediate basis –
- The Core Committee chaired by Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani has taken an important decision to further strengthen the critical manpower in the health services in the current Corona transition in the state
- As per the decision of the core committee, the health department will take up the process of filling up the vacant posts of nurses in the state through direct recruitment on an immediate basis.
- This recruitment of nurses who are performing important duties in other health oriented services including treatment and care of corona infections in the state will result in more manpower in the health service workers in the state and speed up the treatment of patients
Education Minister Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, Energy Minister Shri Saurabhbhai Patel, Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja, Chief Secretary Shri Anil Mukim, Chief Secretary to the Chief Minister Shri K. Kailasanathan, Additional Chief Secretaries Shri Pankaj Kumar, Shri MK Das as well as Front Health Secretary Smt. Jayanti Ravi and senior secretaries were present at the meeting.