SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021:Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) 2021. Candidates Who Are Interested In SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Can Apply From 17 July 2021 To 01 August 2021.Ssc Recruitment 2021, Ssc Constable Recruitment 2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Department Name:Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts Name:CAPF,NIA,SSF & Rifleman(General Duty)
Application Mode: Online
Job Location:All India
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 7545
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 8464
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 0
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 1431
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 3806
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) – 0
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF) – 240
- Assam Rifle (General Duty) – 3785
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will be not eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
How To Apply
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in>Apply>GD-Constable.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET),Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Pay Level 3 (Rs 21700 – 69100)
- On line registration opening Date: 17.07.2021
- On line registration Closing Date: 31.08.2021
- Computer based Examination date: To be notified later