SBI Recruitment For APPRENTICES for 6100 posts
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
Find a job by taking your first step with the most trusted network, LinkedIn. LinkedIn brings you the business network and communication tools you need to find your perfect career.
Job searching is easier than ever with LinkedIn. View recent, relevant openings and filter through millions of openings and customized recommendations to find the right career.
Get all the information you need, even company insights on salary, company size and job responsibilities. Safely apply for your perfect position with your resume or professional profile in a few taps, straight through the app.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 06.07.2021 TO 26.07.2021
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION as on 31.10.2020:
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
- Duration of training is of one year.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
WEIGHTAGE/RELAXATION IN RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES:
- Weightage/Relaxation in recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who have successfully completed the Apprenticeship training in our Bank.
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language
The Kormo Jobs app from Google helps you find entry-level jobs with a guided experience through to job interviews. You can get personalized job recommendations from verified employers based on your interests, qualifications and location. You can create and download a free digital resume/CV. You can even apply directly and schedule interviews with just a few taps. It only takes a few minutes to start your profile.
Once you sign up, you have unlimited access to:– Fresh jobs from verified employers– Real time tracking & fast updates on job applications– Easy interview scheduling directly through the app– Free digital resume that’s yours to keep– New skilling content to help you learn and earn more
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FROM HEREAPPLY ONLINE FROM HERE
The new and updated Naukri app helps you stay ahead in your job search and explore the latest jobs in India. You can search jobs on the go and easily connect with 5 Lakh+ recruiters hiring actively on Naukri.com.
The best job search app helps you search jobs and also shine in your career with the latest industry & job insights. Naukri.com online job search app, indeed, is one of the most loved job vacancy apps for those who want to work in India. It offers a customized job search experience across all industries, functions, locations, and experience levels.
Every month, lakhs of job seekers like you use this job search app to find the latest job vacancies and move ahead in their careers. Naukri app is the best job search app that caters to all your needs without downloading any separate government jobs alert app, local job search app, part-time jobs app, or work from home jobs app.
HOW TO APPLY For sBI Recruitment ::
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprenticesin SBI. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made attelephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement ofApprentice in SBI’ in the subject ofthe email. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph,signature & documents (Annexure-I).
- ii) Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application
- Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- iii) Fillthe application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submitthe data. In the event of candidates
- not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration
- number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration
- number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility will be available three times only.Once the application is filled incompletely, candidates should submit the data.Thereafter,
- the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration atthis stage is provisional.
- iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment
- gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- v) Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges
- for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- vi) On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for
- record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.