Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Manager (Estate) Recruitment 2021
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited – RNSBL published an official notification for Recruitment of Manager (Estate) post. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
RNSB Manager (Estate) Recruitment 2021
- Name of posts: Manager (Estate)
- B.E./ Diploma in Civil Engineering with First Class from approved university. Well versed with M.S.Office. Preference would be given to candidate who has knowledge of AUTOCAD.
- Preferably 5 yrs. experience as self employed or any reputed company in which work like commercial building, Purchase of materials, supervision of job work/contract work, maintenance & repairing of property & Guest houses, Making map of commercial building/ furniture drawing, liasoning with the Architects & tenders of material/labour charges etc., work of Bills Verification & certification, turn key project included is essential.
- 40 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 28/10/2021
- Last date for application: 06/11/2021
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. is a leading co-operative bank, having its headquarters at Rajkot city of Gujarat State in India. The Bank was established on 5th October 1953 under the leadership of late Shri Keshavlal Amrutlal Parekh as Chairman and late Shri Janmashankar Antani as Managing Director with a small capital amount of Rs.4,890 contributed by 59 members.
It was the first co-operative institution to start functioning in the erstwhile state of Saurashtra and was inaugurated by “Sahakar Maharshi” late Shri Vaikunthbhai Metha. Bank has made tremendous progress since its inception, achieving new heights in banking as well as co-operative sector, becoming the pride of Saurashtra region under the leadership of former Chairman late Shri Arvindbhai Maniar.