Rajkot Municipal Corporation(રા.મ.ન.પા.) is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Rajkot in the Gujarat state of India. The organization is known, in short, as RMC. It was established in 1973. This civic administrative body administers an area of 104.86 km2. RMC is headed by the Mayor of Rajkot.Rajkot Municipal Corporation – RMC published an official notification for Recruitment of Station Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
RMC Station Officer Job 2021
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts: Station Officer
- HSC (12th) Passed & Certificate of Station Officer’s Course of the National Fire Service Collage Nagpur with experience in Fire Bridged Works. (See more details in official advertisement)
- 18 to 30 years
- Final Selection will be based on written exam.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Last date for application: 02/11/2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
The governing structure of RMC consists of political and administrative wings. The political wing is an elected body of councilors headed by a mayor. The commissioner from the IAS cadre heads the administrative wing and is responsible for strategic and operational planning and management of the corporation. The commissioner takes decisions on behalf of the board or the standing committee formed from the elected councilors to perform the duties of the corporation.