Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice AA Recruitment 2021 [Feb 2022 Batch Notification]
Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification for Indian Navy SSR/ AA Recruitment Feb/2022 Batch. Eligible candidates can apply for 2500 Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) posts. Candidates can apply for the Indian Navy AA SSR Online Form through the official website at joinindiannavy.gov.in Registration. Nausena Bharti Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 02/2022 online form start from 16 October 2021. Candidates can check the eligibility, education qualification and other details about Indian Navy AA SSR new vacancy 2022 Notification here..
Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2022
- No. of posts: 2500
- Name of posts:
- Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): 2000 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA): Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- hemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Download Indian Navy AA SSR Official Notification PDF
Indian Navy Online Application Link
Indian Navy AA Syllabus and Exam Pattern Link
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Question Paper
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16/10/2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 25/10/2021
- Date of Merit List Released: Jan/ Feb 2022
- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examinations, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Computer Based Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Height: 157 CMS
- Running: 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20 Times
- Push Ups : 10 Times
Exam Pattern (Computer-based Examination)
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.