A fully financed one-year master’s program, the British Chevening Scholarship 2024, is given to exceptional rising leaders worldwide to pursue a master’s degree in the UK. The award pays for arrival expenses, monthly stipend, airfare to and from the UK, and university tuition.
Every year, the Chevening Scholarship program grants more than 1,500 scholarships worldwide. Each nation awards different numbers of scholarships based on a variety of variables, including population size and the degree of the nation’s ties to the UK.
British Chevening Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study Country: UK
- Degree: Master’s degree
- Duration: One year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7th November 2023
The Chevening Scholarship has an acceptance rate of about 5% and is a very competitive program. It is crucial to submit a solid application that highlights your leadership potential, professional and academic accomplishments, and increases your chances of getting chosen. The nations with the greatest concentration of Chevening Scholars in recent years have been:
Also read Las Vegas Car Accident Attorney
- Citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Have an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK upper second-class 2:1 honors degree.
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Return to your home country for a minimum of two years after your scholarship.
Also read walmart credit card login pay bill
- Fully-funded tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- Arrival allowance.
- Access to exclusive Chevening events and networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to live and study in the UK for one year.
Application Deadline is November 2, 2023.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply, please visit the Chevening website: https://www.chevening.org/