In Las Vegas, car crashes happen all the time, but each one leaves its victims with different injuries.
Every day in Las Vegas, injuries from auto accidents force drivers and passengers to deal with stress, disruptions to their lives, and financial hardship; these challenges are made even more difficult by the fact that they were caused by the wrongdoing of another person.
You might be able to get compensation for your accident-related injuries if you or someone you care about was hurt in a car accident in Las Vegas.
A knowledgeable vehicle accident lawyer in Las Vegas from Edward Bernstein and Associates can assist you in determining your options and rights.
Talk to us right now to find out more.
Why Choose the Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys at Edward Bernstein and Associates?
This award-winning auto accident injury law firm is called Edward Bernstein and Associates.
We have been defending Las Vegas crash victims in court cases and insurance claims for more than 40 years, fighting for damages they have endured as a result of negligence on the part of others.
Our Las Vegas auto accident attorneys have the abilities, know-how, and financial means to take on and prevail in the most difficult automobile accident injury cases in Las Vegas.
At Ed Bernstein & Associates, our success is a result of our unwavering dedication to serving our clients’ needs.
We receive great evaluations for our response, expertise, and will to see that victims of auto accidents receive due compensation.
Our attorneys can’t predict the outcome of your case, but they can assure you that if you enlist our help for your Las Vegas auto accident case,
you will have a team on your side that prioritizes your needs and will go above and beyond to achieve your goals.
VIEW OUR TESTIMONIALS: The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) reports that thousands of auto accidents occur in Las Vegas each year. In those crashes, thousands of people are injured and dozens of people die,
causing immense physical, psychological, and financial suffering.
The research also demonstrates that the majority of Las Vegas auto accidents are avoidable.
They result from risky behaviors and bad decisions such as:
driving while distractedDUI or drugged-out drivingDriving too fast and aggressively fatigued drivingdisregarding lane markers, signals,
and traffic signsfailing to move out of the pathfailing to keep roadways somewhat safeproducing and marketing faulty automobiles and auto parts
At Edward Bernstein & Associates, we have personally witnessed the havoc that auto accidents can inflict on people, families, and communities all over Las Vegas.
In order to help our clients pay their bills and get back to enjoying their lives, we fight to hold insurance companies and at-fault parties responsible for that injury.
Car Accident Injuries We Handle
Our staff has more than 40 years of experience fighting for the rights of wounded persons in the Las Vegas area, and we have a wealth of understanding regarding the psychological and physical harm that automobile accidents can cause.
We are skilled in obtaining payment for injured clients, including:
- Head injuries that cause trauma (TBIs)injury to the spinal cord (SCIs)Crush wounds
- Amputation due to trauma and loss of function in a limb or appendagedamage to the face, including blindnessburn woundsinternal woundsNerve Injuryinjury to the shoulder, neck, or backOrthopedic injuries and fractured bonesRough spots and lacerations
Any of these wounds have the potential to fatally affect a person or severely and permanently damage their lives.
Our team of accident attorneys in Las Vegas can explain your choices for pursuing compensation and how we might be of assistance, regardless of the kind of damage you suffered in a car accident.
Compensation Available in Las Vegas Car Accident Claims
According to Nevada law, you usually have the right to pursue compensation when someone else’s careless behavior results in an injury-causing vehicle accident.
At Edward Bernstein & Associates, we put a lot of effort into determining who is responsible for any injuries sustained in a Las Vegas crash that affects our clients and examining the insurance policies that can cover such injuries.
WHO OWES YOU MONEY FOR YOUR CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES?
Your injuries sustained in a Las Vegas auto accident may be legally obligated to be compensated for by a variety of parties, including insurance companies.
In order to ensure that our clients are able to take advantage of all possible sources of compensation, the knowledgeable auto accident attorneys at Ed Bernstein and Associates thoroughly investigate every auto accident case they take on.
Every auto accident is unique.
However, our personal injury attorneys might conclude that our wounded client is entitled to compensation from one or more of the following parties:
- Drivers at fault for collisions and the companies that provide their auto liability insurance
- Employers whose careless drivers cause accidents involving their vehicles and their liability insuranceinsurance providers for workers’ compensation,
- should our customer be involved in an accident while operating a work vehicle
- Manufacturers who create faulty vehicles or auto partsThose serving booze to teenage intoxicated drivers who cause accidents as social hosts
- Contractors and government entities that neglect to keep their roadways suitably safe for driving
But they are only instances. Edward Bernstein & Associates is aware that your Las Vegas automobile accident was a singular event that needs to be carefully examined by a skilled attorney.
We never handle auto accident situations in a formulaic manner.
Our attention is constantly on the details of your collision and the people who ought to be held responsible for your injuries.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN YOU CLAIM?
Generally speaking, you have the legal right in Nevada to hold at-fault parties and their insurance providers responsible for any and all injuries you suffered in a Las Vegas auto accident.
Many victims of auto accidents are surprised by the wide range of damages they can pursue after contacting Edward Bernstein & Associates for legal aid.
Car Accident Injury Damages
Every car accident case differs, as we’ve said.But our team can usually pursue compensation for our injured clients:
- Medical costs from the past and future for treating injuries sustained in auto accidents and the ensuing health issues
- Out-of-pocket costs from the past and future for mobility aids, replacement services, and other items and services required to live with a car accident injury
- the price of buying a new vehicle or replacing a damaged piece of personal property
- Previous lost wages as a result of being injured in a vehicle accident and missing work
- The worth of paid time off taken while unemployed Potential lost income in the event that our customer is unable to resume their prior role or follow their career path
- Physical suffering brought on by a disease or medical proceduresmental illness and emotional pain, such as PTSD, sadness, or anxiety
- Daily annoyance and disturbancereduced life quality and inability to maintain close or personal relationships
- Deformity and scarring
At Edward Bernstein and Associates, we put a lot of effort into evaluating our clients’ injuries and determining how they will affect their lives. Our goal is to obtain for you a sum of money that makes up for all the harm you have endured.
Car Accident Wrongful Death Damages
Our firm can often seek damages on behalf of the surviving victim’s family members and estate in the sad event of a fatal car accident in Las Vegas.Among the following types of wrongful death damages may be awarded:
- loss of the victim’s source of income and assistanceLoss of the victim’s support system, friendship, society, or allianceThe grief and agony of the victimThe suffering of a surviving spouse or family memberPrior to death, the victim’s medical and accident-related costsExpenses for burial and funerals
The staff at Edward Bernstein and Associates is aware that a financial settlement will never be sufficient to compensate for a tragic and avoidable death.
However, the money we are able to provide for our clients frequently goes a long way toward helping them pay their bills and start over in a meaningful way.
Punitive or Exemplary Car Accident Damages
Sometimes, a Las Vegas judge or jury can be persuaded by an Edward Bernstein and Associates personal injury lawyer to give our injured client punitive or exemplary damages.
These damages are meant to penalize the party who caused the extreme or deliberate injury.
For information on the possible categories and ranges of damages you may be able to recover in your Las Vegas auto accident case, get in touch with our experts right now.GET IN TOUCH NOW
How Our Attorneys Handle a Las Vegas Car Accident Claim
The Las Vegas auto accident attorneys at Ed Bernstein and Associates are well-known for being tenacious champions and skillful litigators. We are equipped with the know-how, savvy, and cash to tackle any duty required to get compensation for our harmed clients.
Our course of action on behalf of a wounded driver involved in a car accident in Las Vegas is contingent upon the specifics of the case as well as the goals and requirements of our client.We could, for instance:
- Locate important evidence quickly or act quickly to fulfill legally mandated timeframes.Examine a vehicle accident site and, if necessary, consult with forensic specialists to ascertain what caused it and who is responsible for our client’s losses.
- Examine every insurance policy that is available and look for any avenues to get paid for the losses our client has suffered.
- Respond to our clients’ inquiries in a timely manner using simple English or Spanish.
- File lawsuits and insurance claims on behalf of our client, requesting compensation from insurance companies and at-fault parties.
- Manage all correspondence with defense attorneys, insurance companies, and government investigators.
- Whenever feasible, negotiate fair settlements for our clients’ cases.Give our clients advice on whether to take a settlement offer or not.
- Bring our client’s case before a judge in a Las Vegas courtGather and disperse the funds owed to our
We also recognize the financial toll that being injured in a car accident in Las Vegas can take on you and your family. As a result, we provide reasonable hiring and communication rates for our staff.
For anybody interested in learning more about their rights following an injury sustained in a crash in the Las Vegas region, we provide a free consultation.
Even if you choose not to engage us to manage your claim, you owe us nothing for this meeting.We also accept contingent fee claims involving auto accidents in Las Vegas. This implies that you won’t be charged up front or by the hour.
Rather, we take a percentage of whatever funds we are able to obtain on your behalf as our fee. You owe us nothing if we are unable to deliver outcomes.
Tips for Las Vegas Car Accident Victims
For a free consultation regarding your Las Vegas automobile accident case, we cordially invite you to get in touch with Edward Bernstein and Associates right now. However, you may be able to safeguard your rights by doing the following until we get an opportunity to speak.
SEEK PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION
Even if you feel well after a vehicle accident in Las Vegas, you should always visit the doctor. And never put off getting help until aches and pains get worse. Certain serious injuries might not exhibit symptoms right away.
Postponing a trip to the ER, urgent care facility, or family physician may seriously jeopardize your health or life.
Additionally, you can protect your entitlement to compensation by getting medical attention.
Medical records obtained during a visit to the doctor can support your damages claim.
Seeing a doctor also shields you against accusations made by defense attorneys or insurance companies that you contributed to your health by failing to take care of yourself.
DON’T AGREE TO SETTLE WITHOUT CONSULTING A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER FIRST
You can get a settlement offer for your Las Vegas auto accident claim directly from the defense attorney or insurance provider of the at-fault party. Refuse to accept their offer, and never sign anything they provide you.
These kinds of quick settlement promises rarely make up for your losses.
Accepting them could mean giving up important rights and running out of money before you can pay your bills and get well.
Refuse fast settlement offers and let a knowledgeable auto accident lawyer handle the settlement negotiations for your claim.
Car accident plaintiffs nearly typically receive much more from insurance companies and at-fault parties after working with Edward Bernstein and Associates than what they were first promised as a speedy settlement.
Contact a Las Vegas Car Accident Lawyer at Edward Bernstein and Associates Today
You have the right to claim compensation for your injuries as a victim of an automobile accident in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, you cannot afford to wait to utilize them.
Generally speaking, you have as little as a few months and as much as two years to file a lawsuit and demand the monetary damages you are entitled to from insurance companies and at-fault parties.
Ed Bernstein and Associates is committed to assisting you in receiving the just compensation.
For a free consultation with one of our skilled legal professionals, call (702) 840-5103 immediately. We would be happy to answer your questions and outline your course of action.